- Engineering Projects System Integrator for Various Govt Projects
- Work location: East
- Newly created role
- Establish requirement and costing based on Tender/RFQ/RFP documentations and drawings.
- Engage suppliers and subcontractors on cost proposals
- Evaluate sub-contractors’ and suppliers’ cost proposals
- Bills of Quantities take off from drawings, system diagram generation and preparing of all submission documents.
- Prepare total cost with summary brief.
- Management of Pre and Post Tender documentations & clarifications
- Provide assistance on pre-sales technical support on solutions/compound proposal and costing.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- At least Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering or relevant fields
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in handling tenders and solutioning preferably in building infrastructure projects such as MRT or water treatments etc.
- Knowledge in Automation Control and Extra Low Voltage Systems knowledge, Security System and IoT System are highly preferred.
- Conversant in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Acrobat PDF.
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance and under pressure to meet tight schedules
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work during weekends or night jobs occasionally when required.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:16828
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491