- Establish requirement and costing based on Tender/RFQ/RFP documentations and drawings.
- Engage suppliers and subcontractors on cost proposals
- Evaluate sub-contractors’ and suppliers’ cost proposals
- Bills of Quantities take off from drawings, system diagram generation and preparing of all submission documents.
- Prepare total cost with summary brief.
- Management of Pre and Post Tender documentations & clarifications.
- Minimum diploma in engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in handling tenders and solutioning.
- Knowledge in Automation Control and Extra Low Voltage Systems knowledge, Security System and IoT System.
- Conversant in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Acrobat PDF.
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance and under pressure to meet tight schedules
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693