- Provide level 1 troubleshooting to network issues. Escalate and follow up with level 2 and level 3 support
- Implement, maintain and support network environment that include core switches, access switches, WLAN and firewalls
- Monitor network with network monitoring tool
- Involved in network-related projects
- Support End User network environment
- Perform preventive maintenance and prepare reports for the maintenance
- To be standby engineer for emergency support contact
- Diploma in IT, Computer Science or equivalent. Or Higher NITEC in IT Systems and Network or similar with at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- CCNA certified
- Working knowledge of Cisco LAN, WAN, Wireless, and firewall.
- Willing to work after normal office hours during maintenance windows and project implementations
- Able to communicate adequate verbally and written
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16840
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239