Our client is seeking individuals who are anchored in integrity, dynamic and confident. They want to have a team players who are interested in collaboration to explore diverse ideas and deliver tangible outcomes.
For the role, you will lead a team to put together and execute the international engagement strategy for the company .
organise and mentor your reports ;
undertake research, negotiate issues and front discussions to advance Company ’s position as a global leader
maintain good relations with your overseas counterparts, represent company in regional and multilateral discussiion and
establish useful contacts through active participation in international meetings/conferences.
identify opportunities, assess risks, sharpen interventions and recommend solutions in all engagements
A strong international relations background with not less than 10 years of demonstrable track record, including at least 5 years in a leadership position;
• demonstrate the ability to navigate complexities and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
• Adept at working with a group of diverse internal and external stakeholders;
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
• Available to travel regularly for work trips; and
Knowledge of a foreign language and/or interest to master one will be an advantage.