Our client is seeking individuals who are anchored in integrity, dynamic and confident. They want to have a team players who are interested in collaboration to explore diverse ideas and deliver tangible outcomes.
For the role, you will lead a team to put together and execute the international engagement strategy for the company .
- organise and mentor your reports ;
- undertake research, negotiate issues and front discussions to advance Company ’s position as a global leader
- maintain good relations with your overseas counterparts, represent company in regional and multilateral discussiion and
- establish useful contacts through active participation in international meetings/conferences.
- identify opportunities, assess risks, sharpen interventions and recommend solutions in all engagements
- A strong international relations background with not less than 10 years of demonstrable track record, including at least 5 years in a leadership position;
- • demonstrate the ability to navigate complexities and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- • Adept at working with a group of diverse internal and external stakeholders;
- • Strong analytical and decision-making skills;
- • Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- • Available to travel regularly for work trips; and
- Knowledge of a foreign language and/or interest to master one will be an advantage.
EVE LIM |113354 |