- Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
- Analyze, planning, develop and execute sales strategies and implementation to service outlets of an organization.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sale and service programs.
- Identify with potential corporate clients regarding their needs and advise clients on services and products to support their needs,
- Monitor client preferences to determine focus of sales efforts,
- Resolve client complaints regarding sales and service,
- Oversee regional & local sales channels
- Represent company at tradeshows, association, networking meetings to promote Company services and products.
- Minimum Diploma or higher education qualification
- At least 3 years of working expereince in sales and marketing function
- No Expereince are welcome to apply
- Experience in retail industry will be an added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843