- Develop learning interventions (e.g., identifying learning needs, designing curriculum, developing and evaluating learning interventions) based on competency frameworks and training roadmaps, and assessing their effectiveness.
- Develop online learning objects (e.g., infographics, videos, article) for structured and just-in-time (JIT) learning and are able to curate existing learning content. You want to drive technology-enabled learning.
- Seek out latest trends and developments in L&D and relevant content domains, and contribute to market intelligence gathering and research to keep training programmes fresh and innovative.
- Undertake consultancy projects to support public agencies in their transformation journey through digitalisation and innovation.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and project progress within budget and timelines.
- Work with subject matter experts to shape the course content, curriculum and learning outcomes.
- Experience in designing and developing digital learning objects or equivalent digital expertise in other domains.
- At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience in Learning & Development (L&D)
- Experience in classroom training / facilitation and design of learning interventions / programmes
- Possess professionalism and confidence in dealing with people at all levels
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16862
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766