- Implement, maintain and support network environment that include core switches, access switches, WLAN and firewalls
- Provide level 1 troubleshooting to network issues
- Escalate and follow up with level 2 and level 3 support
- Be involved in network-related projects
- Perform preventive maintenance and prepare reports for the maintenance
- Support End User network environment
- To be standby engineer for emergency support contact
- Monitor network with network monitoring tool
- At least CCNA certified
- Willing to pick up new skills
- Willing to work after normal office hours during maintenance windows and project implementations
- Able to communicate adequate verbally and written
- Able to adapt to changes
- **NOTE: Due to the current COVID19 situation in Singapore, we regret that we WILL NOT be able to consider job applications from overseas. ONLY Job Applicants residing in Singapore will be considered.
- Junior role, max basic Salary between SGD3,000 – SGD3,200 per month
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R110467