- Prepare & Monitor daily MAS compliance requirements
- Prepare MAS & Head Office reporting and analysis
- Assist in UAT & MAS 610 project when required
- Liaise with external vendors on corporate tax, audit confirmations and financial statements
- Maintain proper accounting entries
- Handle daily Nostro reconciliation, financial controls etc.
- Diploma/Degree holder with at least 3-5 years of banking accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Office Excel
- MAS 610 exposure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player & ability to multitask
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Sarah Kuan | Registration No: R1105359