- Responsible for both strategic and tactical management of Finished Goods from end to end
- Define and monitor supplier performance indexes and key performance indicators
- Be the single point of contact for delivery issues/ misses
- Ensure supply chain and material readiness to support transition requirements (product and factory transitions)
- Manage merge in transit process and execute to supply chain strategies (material, inventory, capacity, recovery and etc)
- Lead cross-functional teams/ manage task force activities in support of critical supplier recovery and support plans
- Involved in Process improvement to develop known methods related to procurement, inventory control & manufacturing strategies
- Work closely with engineering and suppliers to resolve complex problems to ensure on time delivery of critical material
- Monitor and support cost reduction efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain/ Engineering or related field
- More than 5 years related experience in Supply chain operation and planning management, with experience in Semiconductor Industry
- Must have SAP Knowledge and experience
- Strong communication skills to work with cross functional teams, sponsors, management and business partners
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Excel, Access, Visio and PowerPoint
- Some travel will be required
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16876.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898