- Expand coverage in Total Chemical Management (TCM) and Chemical process (Polishing, Etch, clean bench) in Semiconductor companies.
- Maintain and grow customer base ranging from large multi-national accounts to smaller privately owned entities
- Manage complex sales with ability to sell across multiple levels within accounts
- Plan and execute sales efforts to meet or exceed corporate sales and revenue goals
- Identify, quantify and develop new opportunities through prospecting and networking
- Manage time and travel schedules to achieve maximum sales coverage effectively
- Perform and coordinate instrument demonstrations to gain customer confidence
- Keep management informed with regular reports on planned activities, account trends, economic conditions and competitive activities
- Share insights on new product or service opportunities based on continuous customer interactions and relationships
- Perform other related duties as assigned relating to Kaizen
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science. An advanced degree or MBA is a plus
- At least 5 years direct instrumentation sales experience into the semiconductor market
- Competency with customer relationship management tools (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with structured sales techniques (Miller Heiman experience helpful)
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693