✓ Company : Public sector
✓ Portfolio : Research, develop and design programmes & courses to enhance HR capabilities in public sector
- Design learning courses to improve HR capabilities in areas such as Employee Experience, HR analytics etc.
- Design online interactive course content and various activities such as seminars, webinars, exhibitions on HR related topics
- Develop activities and articles about best practices in public and private sector companies
- Involve and facilitate learning sessions as well as training courses
- Support HR digitalization and transformation in public agencies
- Possess min 2 years of prior experience in Human Resources, Learning and Development
- Has knowledge and interest in designing HR content
- Good analytical, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Have a keen interest in learning and development.
- Self-motivated, proactive and resourceful.
- Ability to liaise with people from all levels
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16882
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609