- Assist Supervisor in coordinating activities in the manufacturing operation.
- Responsible for maintaining sound EHS working conditions
- To operate, monitor and maintain Packaging system and Powder transport system and in compliance with Plant safety and Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP)
- Assist department in achieving company’s Key Performance Indexes (KPIs). Follow the packaging line schedule to ensure timely delivery to customers
- Able to do shift work. Team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- NITEC/Diploma Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or any other related discipline.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693