- A reputable Educational Institution.
Together with the Strategic HR team develops HR capabilities in Singapore Public Sector through HR programmes, Research and Consultancy.
- Design and develop HR milestone programmes and short courses e.g. on Employee Experience, Career Development, HR analytics and Job Redesign.
- Design e-learning courseware on HR topics.
- Develop online bite-sized content to engage learners such as experiential learning, videos, case studies, tool kits and infographics on various HR topics.
- Develop activities, case studies and articles on HR trends and best practices in public and private sector companies.
- Design and organize seminars, webinars, communities of practice and exhibitions on trending HR topics such as Digital HR, etc.
- Facilitate learning sessions and case study discussions at training courses.
- Undertake consultancy projects to support public agencies in their transformation journey.
- Minimum Degree from a recognized University.
- At least 2 years of prior experience in Human Resources and/or Learning and Development, with knowledge and interest in HR content.
- Experience in facilitation, design of learning interventions/programmes of different modalities (e.g. face-to-face, virtual, blended).
- Good analytical, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Possess creativity in designing learner-centric content.
- Self-motivated, proactive and resourceful.
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16887.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374