- Participation in the development of new or the extension of existing hardware and software modules according to current or future customer requirements (analysis, modelling, calculation, measurement, qualification)
- Definition of requirements for an interdisciplinary development team (mechanics, electronics, software, motion control)
- Conduct and analyze experiments in order to identify suitable system parameters and machine production sequences
- Support product management on customer projects (occasional business travel)
- Support manufacturing engineering on assembly and supplier issues (occasional business travel)
- Interpretation, documentation and presentation of new results
- Degree / Diploma in microsystem technology or mechatronics, physics or material science fields.
- More than 2 years of professional experience in semiconductor or mechanical engineering or in a related field is advantageous
- Flair for practical work in the lab and with measurement equipment
- Capacity for teamwork as well as initiative and personal responsibility
- Innovative, systematic and solution-oriented work approach
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Ability to present complex topics in relatable manners with respect to specific audiences
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671