- Creation and management of master and detailed schedules
- Management of customer relationships and project partners
- Preparation and confirmation of final customer specification
- Management of internal project tasks, e.g. Mapping, manufacturing, validations, etc.
- Organization and management of installations, including Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Tests
- Follow up of project budgets
- Leading a project team plus cross-functions (sales and service) and subcontractors
Job Requirements and Qualification:
- Bachelor's Degree qualified in Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics or Computer Science
- 5-8 years of Experience in complex Industrial projects (Industrial Robotics, Automotive, Aeronautics)
- Persuasive Communication, Broad technical understanding, Interpersonal Skills, High Level of Project Management skills, Result Orientation, PERT or CPM, Planning & Organizing , Analytical Thinking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671