- Responsible for providing quality repair and preventive maintenance service of company equipment at customer sites.
- Perform on-site preventive maintenance. Order and replace defective units, components or parts as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and conduct diagnostic procedures to isolate problems and take steps to minimize downtime or system interruptions and eliminate equipment malfunctions.
- Determine corrective actions required and escalate for assistance and prompt resolution with the support of technically more experienced staff for assistance and guidance.
- On the job Training (OJT) to assist with installing and start up and/or relocating equipment at customer’s site.
- Remain up to date on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory periodicals and other relevant materials.
- Execute project action items under direct supervision
- Perform other related duties as assigned by senior FSE / supervisor
- B.S degree or Associate degree in electronics, engineering, or other applicable field of study
- Preferably with 1 or 2 years of experience. Candidates with no experience but related field of studies are welcomed to apply
- Willing to work in constrictive clean room environment, wearing appropriate personal protective safety equipment.
- Able to work rapidly for prolonged periods of time, including bending, stooping, reaching, walking, sitting and standing in one location.
- Understand and work from electrical and mechanical schematics and diagrams.
- Interpret operation manuals to determine root cause of tool failures.
- Previous experience in installation, maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of semiconductor capital equipment adhering to company procedures.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16904.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898