- To carry out regular inspection, annual overhaul, servicing, maintenance of mechanical equipment and plant ancillaries.
- To allocate manpower and to supervise the staff in carrying out maintenance, troubleshooting and repair works under his charge
- To assist in the monitoring and replenishment of spares in the store and purchase of essential spares for maintenance works.
- To ensure and maintain proper filing and documentation of administrative, maintenance and service works.
- To ensure safety in all maintenance and service works carried out by staff and contractors
- To train and improve technical skill and knowledge of the staff
- To perform standby duties after office hours
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent from local Polytechnics
- 0-2 years of relevant working experience in oil and gas / Petrochemical Plants
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671