- Creation and management of master and detailed schedules
- Preparation and confirmation of final customer specification
- Management of internal project tasks, e.g. Mapping, manufacturing, validations, etc.
- Organization and management of installations, including Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Tests
- Follow up of project budgets
- Leading a project team plus cross-functions (sales and service) and subcontractors
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- 5 – 8 years of experience including 3 years of experience in complex Industrial projects (Industrial Robotics, Automotive, Aeronautics)
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693