- Minimum 4 years of development experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
- 2-year Direct Contract with healthcare organisation
- 5 days work week
- Works with business groups to understand the business requirements and translate into design specifications
- Develops the prototype and functional/technical specifications and coordinate the development based on the requirements specified
- Develops the necessary test plans for the system integration testing. Performs unit test and system integration test upon completion of system development. Conducts UAT with users.
- Assists in the development of the User Documentation
- Supports user training
- Maintains and reviews access matrix for application systems
- Post-implementation support to the users
- Minimum 4 years of development experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015.
- Proficient in C#.NET, Microsoft SQL and SSRS.
- Experience in upgrading MS CRM 4.0 to newer version will be advantageous.
- Certified in Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be advantageous.
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle
- Possess strong communications and interpersonal skills
- 2-year contract with competitive remuneration package
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16922
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115