- Responsible for the day to day operations of the computer/data center and support users in their technical requirements.
- Working with the team to provide timely reports as required.
- Lead in executing Disaster Recovery and meeting Business Continuity Plan requirements of the Company.
- Conversant with latest technologies so as to provide recommendations and enhance existing technologies.
- Lead in Projects, from conceptualizing, review, recommendation to successful implementation of projects.
- Degree in Information Technology related discipline with minimum 5 years of experience in Information Technology as an Engineer and in lead/supervisory position.
- Must be conversant with networking environment.
- Possess Professional Certification in Microsoft, Cisco, UNIX is a plus.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and in team.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16923
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115