- Requirements engineering for customer driven and strategic factory automation projects within the whole company’s Die Attach group
- Alignment and clarification of the requirements with R&D software development teams, including support during implementation and final approval of the related software features.
- Responsible for the execution of customer specific projects in the automation / host integration area. Starting with pre-sales activities until final acceptance by customer.
- Testing of the host interfaces and functionality on Die Attach products in-house and at customer site (including Alpha and Beta testing)
- “Ownership” role within product marketing for all Host automation topics.
- Creation of technical customer documentation for host integration or automation topics.
- Internal Know How partner and contact person for Automation / Host integration topics for all Die Attach products (e.g. 2009, 2100, 2200, 8800 platforms)
- Prepares and performs internal trainings (incl. training documentation) for CPMs, PM, Sales for basic understanding and base concepts.
- Very close interaction and support to the individual product lines
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Technical Information Technology, Physics or equivalent
- Proven professional experience with Software / IT Systems background
- Proficient in dealing directly with various stake holders of the customer
- Experienced in Requirements Engineering
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693