The role involves working within a multidisciplinary team to carry out Image Processing / Computer Vision Algorithm Development for automated computer vision equipment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop software for automated Computer Vision Equipment
- Software development for GUI, big data management, real time socket communication
- Design & Develop Image Processing / Computer Vision Algorithm Development
- Involve in Software Development Life Cycle
- Technical Support and Deployment
- Masters / Degree in engineering discipline (Senior) with more than 3 years of relevant experience.
- Diploma / Degree in engineering discipline (Junior) with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge in programming skills in Visual Studio Development Environment is a plus
- Proficient in programming language such as C++ /Visual C++ and/or C# is preferred
- Knowledge in Deep Learning (AI) for Defect Classification is a plus (For Senior Role)
- Ability to troubleshoot electronics / PC hardware is an added advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671