- Process Development and Support
- Collects Process Data related to Hybrid Bonding
- Defines DOE’s and experimental process trials Documents and prepares reports
- Understands the different scenarios for Hybrid bonding (die to wafer, collective die to wafer, wafer to wafer)
- Understands the process from Physics/Chemistry point of view
- Acquires knowledge on pre and post die bonding processes, in particular cleaning, plasma activation and annealing.
- Provides suggestions based on analysis of results, knowledge collection from papers/journals/books/publications and customer discussions to improve the process or provide solutions to problems.
- Master or PhD in Physics, Semiconductor or Electronics
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a complex Technical environment, 3 years in R&D environment Experience within semiconductor front and backend process
- R&D & Experience in global organization preferable
- Experience in production environment considered an asset.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693