- To perform store functions to ensure the efficient and effective management of logistical support to all Sections to meet plant operations.
- Ensure accuracy of quantities for issuance and return of stock items as stated in the voucher.
- Update records of material movement in SPINS on completion of transactions with Suppliers and Buyers which adhere to Store Management Manual requirements.
- Maintain proper documentation of Vouchers.
- Liaise with Buyers to perform technical inspections of items received within the specified time.
- Ensure that store equipment and facilities are in good order and have valid inspection records.
- Perform stock take as scheduled by the ICO and submit reports.
- Ensure proper identification, segregation and labelling for all stock materials to the designated store facilities.
- Coordinate with Suppliers for the delivery of store items in a timely manner.
- Ensure the collection of store items is completed in a timely manner to meet plant operations.
- Comply with safety requirements of stock materials with Safety Data Sheet.
- Monitor any outstanding matters such as IRRN and emergency issue are processed in due course as per Store Management Manual.
- Minimum NITEC or higher NITEC in Logistic / Store Management
- At least 2-5 years of working experiences with 1-year relevant experience in logistics and store management
- Possesses Forklift License
- Experience in SAP preferred.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693