- Provide operational support for system operations which includes but is not limited to the following systems:
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services including DNS, GPO
- Server backup operational support (perform regular backup and backup verification activities).
- General server (virtual/physical servers) support including health checks (mostly based on Microsoft Windows 2008 / 2012 / 2016 Servers and native services).
- Patch management support (rollout of server patches).
- Antivirus deployment support (rollout, support and monitoring).
- Process change / service requests.
- Assist in updating SOP.
- Generate regular reports of resources.
- Diploma in IT, Computer Science or equivalent, at least 2 years’ relevant experience in Windows server operational support.
- Knowledge of the following will be an advantage:
- VMWare vSphere and vCenter
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Microsoft Office 365)
- Experience in working with different cultures and demographics.
- Independent worker with initiatives, resourceful, positive attitude, friendly deposition, and team player.
- Willingness to pick up new skills.
- Good analytical skills and attention to details.
- This is on 1 year renewal contract basis
- Normal business hours (Mon – Fri, 8:30am to 6pm) excluding public holidays.
- Working location in West, nearest MRT is One-North
- Willingness to work after normal office hours during maintenance windows and project implementations.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16936
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239