• Provide business support and solutions to incidents to the Front Officer users
• Identify, analyse and resolve arising issues
• Train and educate key Front stakeholders with existing and new features of Digital Advisory
• Support quality assurance in testing activities for global releases/updates
• Execute the work plan as per the design of the head of department
• Regular review of the function’s practices to help the team ensure efficiency and productivity
• Ensure procedures conducted are in accordance to all legal, regulatory and compliance standards
• Regular assessment of the function’s practices to mitigate associated risks arising out of and relating to the said function
• Possess Degree with similar experience in Investment Banking or Private Banking preferred
• Able to work under pressure and deadlines
• Meticulous and eye to details
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 16938
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357