- Requirements engineering for customer driven and strategic factory automation projects within the Die Attach group
- Alignment and clarification of the requirements with R&D software development teams, including support during implementation and final approval of the related software features.
- Responsible for the execution of customer specific projects in the automation / host integration area.
- Testing of the host interfaces and functionality on Die Attach products in-house and at customer site
- “Ownership” role within product marketing for all Host automation topics.
- Creation of technical customer documentation for host integration or automation topics.
- Subject Matter Expert and contact person for Automation / Host integration topics for all Die Attach products (e.g. 2009, 2100, 2200, 8800 platforms)
- Prepares and conducts internal training (incl. training documentation) for PM, Sales team for basic understanding and base concepts.
- Very close interaction and support to the individual product lines
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Technical Information Technology, Physics or equivalent
- Proven professional experience with Software / IT Systems background
- Proficient in liaising directly with various stake holders from customer side.
- Experienced in Requirements Engineering
- Possess excellent Project Management skills
- SECS / GEM / SEMI
- Positive, committed, customer-oriented and structured approach
- Fluency in English (Written and Spoken)
- Willingness to travel (approx. 25 %)
- Backend Semiconductor OEM
- Located at West
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949