► Energy Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Admiralty
- Required to develop, manage and maintain strong account relationships with the customers
- Responsible for account management and sales prospecting of SME customers
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Successfully renewed existing customer contracts and achieving at least 80% on existing portfolio (exclude account closure/ termination)
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Involve in customer-related activities to establish strong customer satisfaction in pre-sales and post-sales services.
- To support existing and new channel partners and to work with managing contracts and training where required.
- Diploma in Business / Commerce / Marketing or related discipline with at least 3 years of direct sales and account management experience in serving SME customers, preferably in Energy or related field (Finance, Telco)
- Experienced in managing the sales process of prequalification, proposal preparation, presentation of proposal, finalization of contract
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16956
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138