- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
The incumbent will support the Organization’s wide effort in achieving corporate strategic priorities and operational efficacy by leveraging on systems and technology to drive business process re-engineering and implementing process improvements.
- Reviews business systems and performs process analysis of existing and future HR systems/processes. This involves mapping existing process and proposing new/improved process, drawing reference from the department’s strategic directives and operational/process.
- Works with various HR business process owners to review existing HR systems and process as well as identify the process-related issues to be automated and integrated as part of improving the overall operational efficacy.
- Analyzes current and future operational needs vs technology/application functionality and proactively to add value to exploring new systems functionality.
- Gathers and documents requirements (covering business processes and needs) and translates into detailed functional specifications.
- Interfaces with IT department to coordinate requirements for new applications/system.
- Responsible for and involves in user acceptance tests and systems implementation.
- Assists in developing users’ training plan, conducting training, end-user support and developing user guide/documentation.
- Represents HR as a Project Manager in the entire Systems Development Life Cycle in defining scope, project schedules, and implementing solutions with IT department.
- Degree in IT or Business-IT related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of HRIS experience.
- Experience in system implementation, process mapping and documentation is required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent diagramming skills.
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadline.
- Proactive and able to see the global picture and yet to have an eye for details.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 6pm and Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16962.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374