► Healthcare Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Toa Payoh
- Plans and coordinates the review on Policy Management Framework.
- Communicates directly with the Project Champions from various departments to gain understanding on the policies and procedures.
- Reviews, evaluates and recommends improvement to the policies and procedures.
- Advises internal stakeholders on the creation of new policies and procedures.
- Creates process maps and related documents as needed.
- Coordinates review, approval and execution of policies and procedures.
- Establishes and manages library of policies and procedures
- Plans and executes annual compliance reviews on policies and procedures relating to key areas of concern
- Provides secretariat support for the Audit & Risk Committee (ARC), Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) and the Workplace Safety & Health Committee (WSHC).
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance & Accounting or related discipline with 3 years of relevant experiences.
- Relevant experience, preferably in a healthcare / community care settings;
- Experience in conducting training for small / mid-sized groups;
- Experience in writing policies and procedures and process mapping;
- Added advantage if experience in audit, accounting, ISO or QA
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Visio and SharePoint
- Ability to understand broad business issues
- Meticulous and good analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Interacts well with all levels of employees
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16977
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138