- Our Client is a well-established European Pharmaceutical MNC.
- One (1) Year Contract.
- Maintaining supplier profiles in the relevant data systems per procedures.
- Preparing, communicating/negotiating, putting in place and maintaining Quality Agreement documentation for suppliers as required.
- Generating relevant metrics, data analytics and trending for performance management.
- Interfacing with internal and external stakeholders such as Site Quality, Procurement, SQ Audit, SQ Operations and existing suppliers; a two-ways communication regarding Quality Agreement documents.
- Degree in Science, Pharmacy or Engineering.
- Prior relevant working experience in Supplier Quality and Compliance, from Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Proficient influencing and negotiating skills to ensure putting in place Quality Agreement documents while maintaining a good relationship with the supplier.
- Ability to work in a structured and methodical manner in order to track, manage and coordinate a significant number of Quality Agreement documents in various stages of progress at the same time with similar deadlines/priority.
- Good time management skills to ensure assigned activities and associated documentation are completed within the required timelines.
- Possess ability and willingness to maintain rapid response to customers, staff and management.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively across multiple cultures and geographic boundaries.
- Awareness and understanding of local and Global Pharmaceutical quality regulatory requirements.
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16980.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374