- A well-established Japanese Manufacturing MNC.
- The Production planner is a member of the Production department leadership team that formulates the goals and strategies for the department, has responsibility and authority as the leader of the Production Planning group activities which involve Safety, Quality and Cost in a broad sense.
- Has to fully understand the workflow of production planning cycle from sales forecast, production planning, raw material planning, material receiving, production, finish goods storage with respect to quality grading.
- Maintain and manage smooth plant operations by directing and instructing the technicians while requesting the necessary advice and cooperating with related groups (the Maintenance group, Quality Control group and Safety group).
- Plan and make a draft for specific items (e.g: procedure) necessary for operation management and, in principle, implement them after receiving the approval of the superior.
- Must always understand the current problems in the plant and, situation of problem areas and, provide reports to his superior and, going through the P-D-C-A cycle, make efforts to improve the situation.
- Support in implementation and participate in the continuous improvement effort in the areas of Safety, Quality, Environment and Health Management System (for example SS506 part 3, ISO 9001, ISO14001, OSHAS18001, IATF 16949).
- Assist the Management in ensuring that Major Accident Hazards are reduced to As Low as Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) and escalate when necessary.
- Ensure the raw material suppliers’ ISO tanker delivery meets regulatory/legal requirement and safe conduct on site.
- Monitoring processes to ensure ongoing safety. Ensure SDS of received materials is updated before expiry date.
- ISO14001 implementation
- To cooperate in conducting the internal audit, corrective action to environmental needs and provide inputs to the improvement of the environmental system.
- Arrange and keeping healthy finish goods inventory stock level, for monthly production meeting to finalize and publish the production plan based on sales forecast and existing finish goods.
- Finalize the purchase plan to purchasing department based on existing stock inventory, delivery lead time and define the delivery date to sourcing.
- Make necessary adjustment to production plan based on actual production status (e.g. trouble/downtime) or changes in sales condition, changes in inventory condition and circulate new version for approval.
- Support setup of new product in SAP.
- Ensure compliance to maximum inventory level stipulated by legal requirement such as P&FM regulation and Hazardous substance regulation.
- Communicate all receiving information (including raw material and packaging material) to Assist Production Manager and day production technicians and in-house contractor.
- Patrol material storage area and additive mixing area to ensure proper housekeeping and management.
- Keep track of daily production status and adjust production plan based on production objectives.
- Confirm production data and input into SAP after QC confirmation.
- Ensure accurate data in monthly reporting and month end stock count, through close cooperation with in-house contractor, finance and logistic department.
- Internal Warehouse Un-finish Goods management.
- Plan for re-work schedule to manage off-grade product inventory.
- Plan for reducing loose pallet at start or end of grade run (odd pallet management).
- Ensure by-product sales according to established workflow.
- Participate in site audit of supplier and by-product collector.
- Diploma in Engineering or Supply Chain management.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Production Planning of Chemical plant.
- Highly proficiency in MS Excel and SAP key user for PP, MM and WMS module.
- Meticulous in data processing and reporting.
- Able to work under stress and highly committed to complete task within tight schedule.
- Working knowledge of ISO9001 is highly preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working Location: Jurong Island (Transport pick-up is provided from Jurong East MRT at 7.40am).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.15pm.
- Transport & Site allowances are provided to the successful Candidate.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16991.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374