- Identify data from primary and secondary sources (e.g. organization and individual training needs and priorities, learning preferences, Public Service demographics and programme feedback) to build relevant data pipelines to support data projects.
- Engage stakeholders to establish business requirements and make recommendations to solve business questions using data.
- Analyse data using statistical techniques, build statistical models, identify patterns and trends and gather key insights for business decision making.
- Predict business trends, correlations, patterns and customer behaviours using insights from data.
- Create reports and dashboards using data visualization tools such as Tableau to present the information and findings to internal stakeholders.
- Assist in creating and enforcing policies for effective data governance and management.
- Drive the adoption of data analytics and build a data culture within the organization.
- Make recommendations to solve business questions using data.
- At least 4 years of experience in data analytics or a related function
- Experience in handling larger date sets and relational databases
- Proficient in MS Excel and data visualization tool such as Tableau
- Experience with statistical package or analysis tools such as SPSS, R and Python is a plus
- Possess an analytical mindset and aptitude for problem solving
- Good communications skills for stakeholder engagements
- Background in Statistics, Data Analytics or Computer Science preferred
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17005
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766