- Experience as a software architect, preferably in a challenging environment (typically lot of integration, security requirements, more than one developer team working on same solution)
- Enough developer experience to help development teams implement new architectures and technically challenging requirements
- Design, develop, optimize and oversee conceptual and logical data systems
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Design and implement business reporting and analytic requirements.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Design and implement database performance monitoring and improvement capabilities.
- The ideal candidate will also have proven experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Practical experience with relevant tools and technologies like:
- Application frameworks (e.g. .NET Core, .NET, Spring)
- Integration and APIs (RabbitMQ, ServiceBus, REST, GraphQL)
- Relational databases and No SQL databases (SQLServer, ElasticSearch, MongoDB)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities
- Outstanding problem solver
- Good written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17006
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115