- Oversee the consulting services (e.g. strategy, business development, operations, capability building, resource allocation, continuous improvement) and strengthen the infrastructure to support the practice
- Deploy a range of innovation methodologies and tools, such as human centred design, process improvement and UI/UX, across different fields such as service management, human resources, finance, etc
- Lead or be part of a consultancy project team to provide professional advice and recommendations and ensure that clients’ outcomes, budget and milestones for the projects are met.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and provide timely updates to key internal and external stakeholders about project progress and expected outcomes
- Resolve outstanding issues to ensure there are no roadblocks to the project delivery for the projects
- Develop good relationships with internal domain teams and external vendors to facilitate delivery of consulting services to meet client needs
- Synthesize insights across consultancy projects, with the aim of introducing best-in-class innovation and human-centric practices
- Contribute to the design and delivery of training programmes in innovation, human-centred design, process improvement, etc.
- Possess at least 6 to 8 years of working experience in management consulting
- Experience in the Public Service and with management consulting firms would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with other consulting frameworks, such as change management, strategic workforce planning, behavioural insights, would be an advantage.
- Ability to guide and develop less experienced consultants
- Familiarity with innovation methodologies and tools, such as human centred design, process improvement, UI/UX and ability to apply across different domains
- Only Singaporeans may apply
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17013.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898