- A well-established F&B industry.
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations.
- Handle Full set of Accounts, month-end closing.
- Prepare financial and management reporting.
- Perform Financial Analysis, analyzing the company's financial strengths and weaknesses and propose corrective actions for the company.
- Degree in Accountancy or relevant qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years' working experience, from F&B industry would be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Experience in managing or guiding junior staff.
- Willing to work 5.5 days' week.
- Working Location: Bishan.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm; Saturdays, 9am to 1pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17014.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374