- Plan and Prepare the equipment’s as per the customer order and perform necessary maintenance work for the equipment (ex: configuration, alarm settings, calibration, functional check, air refilling..).
- Prepare the necessary documentation for the customer order (Test reports, service/delivery reports, customer specific documents).
- Carry out inspection, repair of gas detectors, SCBA, and other safety equipment’s returned equipment
- Follow up with customer and internal team on the on necessary quotations, service reports
- Support both workshop and on-site breakdown calls and ad-hoc projects.
- Liaison with relevant parties such as customers, service supervisor, coordinators and logistic pertaining to queries, technical issues, status and deliveries.
- Carry out on site user training on equipment usage and operational
- NTC, NITEC or Diploma in Engineering related discipline
- Preferably 5-7 years’ experience in service/engineering position in safety devices/PPE industry.
- Experience in TA of Oil & gas and process industry is an added advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949