- Providing IT support to end-users on the utilization of desktop and applications.
- Provide phone and onsite support where required.
- First level helpdesk support to end users.
- Assist in documentation of processing and logging of issues across all applications/systems support.
- Primary backup cover in the absence of operator to run end of day (EOD) processing and backup.
- Work with the team to manage the network and systems with focus on ensuring availability of Core Banking Systems and peripheral support systems.
- Diploma in Info Technology with at least 3-5 years’ experience in helpdesk support, or Higher NITEC in IT Systems and Network or similar with at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Experienced in end-users desktop support.
- Able to commit on shifts when required and work on 3 Saturdays a month.
- Team Player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- This is a permanent role, for financial institution in CBD area
- Working hours (normal): Mondays to Friday : 8.45am to 5pm, Saturdays : 8.45am to 1pm
- Interested candidates must be open to afternoon shift schedules (pre-planned): Mondays to Friday: 1pm to 9pm, Saturdays : 12pm to 6pm
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17032
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239