✓ Company : Public Sector
✓ Portfolio : Analyse data and predict business trends, correlations, patterns and customer behaviours and design solutions that can deliver business impact
- Use data and presenting data-driven recommendations to management using data analytics/science techniques and data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand their needs
- Identify data using various sources to build relevant data pipelines to support data projects
- Create reports and dashboards using data visualization tools such as Tableau to present the information and findings to internal stakeholders.
- Create and implement data related policies for data governance and management
- Degree in Statistics, Data Analytics or Computer Science preferred
- Possess a min of 3 years’ experience in data analytics or equivalent
- Proficient in data visualization tool such as Tableau
- Proficient in MS Office e.g. Excel
- Possess good analytical skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:17035
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609