- Involve in end to end Project Management Life Cycle
- Understand business function and analyze users requirements, make clear scope of project and build consensus with users
- Take complete ownership of the project and be able to manage various stakeholders.
- Ensure successful delivery of projects within stipulated schedule and budgets.
- Vendor Management and Stakeholder Management
- Report each project progress every week and ensure issues are properly documented, tracked and addressed.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Business Management from a recognized institution
- Good working experience in Project management Life Cycle
- Working background in SDLC
- Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong team spirit. Must be able to function well as a team member
- PMP Certified is added advantage
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17037
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845