- Oversee and ensure optimal execution and completion of project delivery on time, in budget and according to quality requirements through PM teams based in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for customers in the region, supporting key accounts and coordinate overall project management activities with the PM teams and at the respective manufacturing sites
- Ensure customer deliverables are met within the cost, quality and timeline.
- Supervise the PM teams in Singapore and Malaysia, to ensure timely processing and execution to completion of NC and AFM projects/ orders for SEAP.
- Lead IFS as a facilitator and reporting, to fine tuning the PM and Supply Chain Modules to suit the SEAP business model. Map existing PM processes and identify improvements for short-term and long-term benefits realization.
- Support quarterly forecasting and provide forecast numbers for revenue and margin. Ensure the forecast achieved and identification of risk in the light of project status and constraints.
- Support Monthly / Quarterly Reports required by the Group.
- At least 8 years of related business experience in similar industry, with 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a similar position and organization.
- Degree or diploma in business, engineering or a related discipline
- Effective time-management skills & well organised (MS Project experience)
- Teamwork skills to forge relationships with the related project/ cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of or familiarity with IFS (required)
- Possess Leadership qualities with strong interpersonal, communication and networking skills; strong project management and leadership skills.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17043
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766