- Primary contact point for customers in the region, in-charge of key accounts, oversee and coordinate project management activities with the PM teams between manufacturing sites to deliver projects on-time, within budget and according to specified quality requirements.
- Develop contingency plans as needed to proactively address and anticipate customer issues such as any changes to orders, site inspection schedules, non-conformance management items, delivery issues, etc.
- Lead the corporate communication responsibilities in terms of regional process improvement reporting across Asia, which leads to order execution, GM tracking, change order management, as well as risk identification and mitigation for key projects.
- Responsible for overall large-scale project data analysis and follow-up, as well as validating details in global reporting system for bookings with various manufacturing sites by ensuring orders are filled in an accurate and timely fashion by establishing project timeline, monitoring project’s cost, quality and delivery.
- Build effective relationships to ensure smooth delivery of products and services for designated customers in the region.
- Lead IFS as a facilitator and reporting. Map existing PM processes and identify improvements for short-term and long-term benefits realization.
- Support quarterly forecasting and provide forecast numbers for revenue and margin. Ensure the forecast achieved and identification of risks.
- Monthly / Quarterly Reporting
- At least 5 years of related business & project experience in similar industry (Flow-control product Install projects), with 3 years of supervisory experience capacity
- Degree or diploma in business, engineering or a related discipline
- Good working competency in using IFS-ERP, including hands-on performing IFS Analytics for reporting
- Effective time-management skills & well organised (MS Project experience)
- Teamwork skills to forge relationships with the related project/ cross-functional teams
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671