- Global Distributor of Electric/Electronic Power Testing Equipment
- Work Location: East
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support for customers in Singapore and the South SASPAC region.
- Responsible for Hi-Tech Project sales
- Conduct seminar, technical training to Sales Channel Partner and Singapore sales team.
- Provide after-sales support in Installation, training and commissioning.
- Degree in Electronics/Communication/Computer/Mechatronic, Test and measurement, Sound & Vibration or related are preferred
- At least 3 - 10 years’ work experience in technical support of hi-tech electronics Test and Measuring Instruments
- Experience in handling Tenders of Private Corporation and Government Projects and familiar with the tender process
- Good knowledge of noise and vibration analysis will be preferred
- Customer focus and sales orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical language with customers and co-workers
- Professional and customer satisfaction driven attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good team player
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and time management skills, including exposure to root cause analysis
- Strong decision and troubleshooting skills with the ability to quickly assess problems and devise solutions
- Ability to work successfully in a virtual team environment, Excellent organizational skills
- Readiness to travel around 20-30% in SEA region
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:17046
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491