- Involved in design and development of enhancement for the internal Clinical Systems that are developed on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 platform.
- Responsible for transcribing design into development tasks, and task management for the offshore development team
- Develops the prototype and functional/technical specifications and coordinate the development based on the requirements specified
- Works with business groups to understand the business requirements and translate into design specifications
- Assists in the development of the User Documentation and supports user training
- Post-implementation support to the users
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field will be appropriate.
- Having minimum 4 years of development experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015. Certified in Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be advantageous.
- Proficient in C#.NET, Microsoft SQL and SSRS.
- Experience in upgrading MS CRM 4.0 to newer version will be advantageous.
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle
- Possess strong communications and interpersonal skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17052
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239