- Operates laboratory equipment and instruments to perform laboratory tests according to described procedures for determining the chemical or physical characteristics as quality control, process control and/or product development.
- Communicate results to the relevant operations personnel.
- Responsible for trouble shooting on non-conformance of analysis data and trouble shooting of laboratory equipment and instruments.
- Preventive maintenance of laboratory equipment and instruments.
- Updating existing work instructions, analytical instructions and laboratory records as required.
- Diploma in Chemistry or equivalent with 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in handling lab equipment such as GC, HPLC, Automatic Titrators, AAS, UV Spectrometer, Glass Oven, Rotary evaporator, Density meter, X-ray, TOC-Analyzer, Molecular sieve, TGA Analyzer etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a team player.
- Willing to work in Jurong Island
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693