- Our Client is a well-established Firm, dealing with Diamond technology.
- Handle Full set of Accounts, ensure payment timeliness and timely closing as per schedule given.
- Oversee the whole financial operations including AR, AP, GL, Fixed assets, Inventories, Taxes, Financial accounting and Management accounting.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and Profit & Loss schedule for review.
- Prepare quarterly GST reconciliation and return.
- Responsible for the various submissions on statistics and information requests to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Review bank reconciliation prepared by staff.
- Review petty cash prepared by staff.
- Improve finance and accounting activities and processes to ensure efficiency.
- Prepare monthly Journal Entry and update Audit Schedules.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Working experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX Accounting software is highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in managing/guiding a small team.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- Report to Finance Manager.
- Working Location: Jurong West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17060.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374