- A well-established Firm, in Chemical & Petrochemical industry.
- To oversee and ensure optimal execution and completion of project delivery on time, in budget and according to quality requirements through PM teams based in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for customers in the region, supporting key accounts and coordinate overall Project Management activities with the PM teams and at the respective Manufacturing sites, to ensure customer deliverables are met within the cost, quality and timeline.
- The Head of Project Management will lead and develop PM teams to meet organization metrics, to drive productivity, quality, continuous improvement and goal accomplishment.
- Supervise the PM teams in Singapore and Malaysia, to ensure timely processing and execution to completion of projects and orders for SEAP.
- Develop contingency plans as needed to proactively address and anticipate customer issues such as any changes to orders, site inspection schedules, non-conformance management items, delivery issues, etc.
- Lead the Corporate Communication responsibilities in terms of regional process improvement reporting across Asia, which leads to order execution, GM tracking, change order management, as well as risk identification and mitigation for key projects.
- Lead the team in using Company's performance management and development framework/system to support goal setting, feedback and performance development planning.
- Responsible for overall large-scale project data analysis and follow-up, as well as validating details in global reporting system for bookings with Manufacturing sites by ensuring orders are filled in an accurate and timely fashion by establishing project timeline, monitoring project’s cost, quality and delivery.
- Build effective relationships with Inside and Outside Sales teams, as well as with the Centers of Excellence to ensure Company is delivering the products and services required to be a successful partner for customers in the region.
- Lead IFS as a facilitator and reporting, to fine tuning the PM and Supply Chain Modules to suit the SEAP business model. Map existing PM processes and identify improvements for short-term and long-term benefits realization.
- Support quarterly forecasting and provide forecast numbers for revenue and margin. Ensure the forecast achieved and identification of risk in the light of project status and constraints.
- Support Monthly/Quarterly Reports required by Group Companies.
- Degree in Business, Engineering or a related discipline.
- At least 8 years of related business experience in similar industry (Oil & Gas), with 3-5 years of Supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge in MS Project and IFS is a must.
- Effective time-management skills & well organised.
- Teamwork skills to forge relationships with the related project/cross-functional teams.
- Coach, mentor and develop staff which includes overseeing employee on-boarding/on-the-job training and provide career development planning and opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and communication skills at all levels within the organization; both verbal and written.
- Strong Project Management and leadership skills.
- Independent, stress-tolerant, goal-oriented and able to multitask and hands-on in line with managing change and meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with a strong analytic and meticulous mind, attention to details and accuracy.
- Balanced approach to PM tech skills, leadership skills coupled with the strategic alignment to division’s plan in pursuit of project fulfillment.
- Travel will be required on a limited basis for kick-off meetings and customer reviews.
- Reporting to: Managing Director of SEAP.
- Working Location: International Business Park (IBP), Jurong East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17061.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374