- Primary point of contact for our customers in the region, supporting key accounts and coordinate overall project management activities with the PM teams and at the respective manufacturing sites.
- Ensure customer deliverables are met within the cost, quality and timeline.
- Lead and develop PM teams to meet organization metrics, to drive productivity, quality, continuous improvement and goal accomplishment.
- Build effective relationships with Inside and Outside Sales teams, as well as with the Centres of Excellence to ensure the organisation is delivering the products and services required to be a successful partner for our customers in the region.
- Lead IFS as a facilitator and reporting, to fine tuning the PM and Supply Chain Modules to suit the SEAP business model. Map existing PM processes and identify improvements for short-term and long-term benefits realization.
- Support quarterly forecasting and provide forecast numbers for revenue and margin. Ensure the forecast achieved and identification of risk in the light of project status and constraints.
- Support Monthly / Quarterly Reports as required.
- At least 8 years of related business experience in similar industry, with 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a similar position and organization.
- Degree or diploma in business, engineering or a related discipline
- Effective time-management skills & well organised (MS Project experience)
- Teamwork skills to forge relationships with the related project/ cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of or familiarity with IFS (required)
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693