- Support implementation work for the EES system
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) on the EES system
- Perform electrical and mechanical troubleshooting work when issues arises
- Possess certificate in ITC or NITEC/Electrical/Electronic/Engineering or related discipline
- Able to work rotating shifts (12-hr shift/4-day work week)
- Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949