- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
The position will be part of the IT infrastructure team responsible for the day-to-day administration and support of the network infrastructure.
- Participates in the design and architecture of Company's network environment.
- Participates in the design, deployment, and maintenance of various network systems and components including: routers, switches, internet services, wide area network services, wireless networks, VPNs, firewalls, DNS, DHCP, traffic acceleration/optimization and related infrastructure, security, and performance management and monitoring systems.
- Manages IT projects from planning, monitoring, and implementing the project deliverables. This includes daily monitoring to ensure project milestones are met to produce the required outcome.
- Evaluates emerging technologies and recommends purchase, development, or enhancement of network hardware and software.
- Provides technical support for network elements and systems.
- Monitors network performance and troubleshoot problems areas proactively and reactively when needed.
- Creates and maintains documentation for network architecture and network configuration.
- Ensures knowledge transfer for new systems introduced and installed.
- Coordinates with other members of the team for business continuance and disaster avoidance/recovery program.
- Degree in IT with network + and/or CCNA Level Certification or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IT network.
- Proven experience and strong hands-on knowledge in configuration of Aruba switches, access points, and CPPM is a must.
- Proven experience and success with planning, installing and managing networks including LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, WAN Optimizers, NAC, and security (firewalls, VPN, DMZ, and IDS) infrastructure.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of LAN/WAN protocols and technologies including BGP, OSPF, MPLS, Ethernet, Spanning Tree, TCP/IP, SNMP,802.1x, 802.1Q, Radius, DHCP, DNS, HSRP, and Wi-Fi.
- Broad experience with vendor equipment and products is preferred, including but not limited to: Cisco Systems, Aruba Network, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Palo Alto.
- Familiar with packet capture and analysis tools.
- Possesses deep interest in IT network-related technologies and trends.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to be an active team player.
- Must be able to perform after-office hours work, if needed.
- Two (2) Years' Contract.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 6pm and Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17066.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374